The hacker uniform repurposed to show your support for online privacy.
This sleek hoodie looks great and will keep you warm while you resist online surveillance.
Note US visitors: Sizes are in the European metric system.
e.g The European size M is an US size S. Please consider ordering one size above the one you usually wear or check the size chart at the end of the photo gallery.
A 30x30mm greige (light grey + beige) ProtonMail logo embroidery on the left chest
A 300x300mm greige (light grey + beige) silk print of a snippet of encryption from the first ever PGP-encrypted email + statement "I encrypt my emails with ProtonMail because privacy matters"
- Carbon black
- Wash-resistant print
- Set-in sleeve
- Lined hood in single jersey
- Greige drawcords at hood
- Inside herringbone back neck tape in greige colour
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Raw edge kangaroo pocket with flatlock cover stitch
- Metal zip and eyelet
- Flatlock topstitch on all seams
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton
- 15% polyester
- Medium fit
- 300 G/M²